Social media review: Instagram – Facebook – Pinterest
You probably know how important social media is today, especially for your business. Posting good content and doing it regularly is key.
How about your social profiles? When was the last time you updated those? Have you been working on your website, getting the latest design, just stay up-to-date, but completely forgotten about updating your profile and adding key information there as well?
We say that your social media profiles are your second webpage. So many people are willing to book you based on what they see on your Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook, but don’t want to waste time visiting your website for all the key information they need. Because time is money.
This social media review is for you, if:
- you struggle getting traffic to your website;
- you’re getting traffic, but no one is sending inquiries;
- you’re booking the wrong people (clients who don’t share your values);
- visitors are leaving your website immediately (high bounce rate);
- you’re just starting out and have no clue how to present yourself on social media;
- you want to get more attention from potential clients;
- you want to attract the right clients (“the perfect client”);
- you want to get more inquiries from your social media;
4 STEPS TO UPDATE YOUR WEBSITE & BOOK MORE CLIENTS:
- Schedule your call & send us your website link;
- During our first video call (1 hour) we go through your social media profiles (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest) and evaluate your content;
- We create a list of possible changes, a plan for updating and testing;
- We finish with a second call to review the changes (1 hour), check analytics and make a rough plan for what to work on in the future.
Social media review Wedding Photographer
- 2x video call with Katja and Simon (1 hour each call);
- full profile review (for all three social media platforms) – from your profile picture to texts, links and descriptions;
- review of the last 5 posts on each platform
Note: All sales are final. There are no refunds.
If you have questions, make sure to check our FAQ.
You can also contact us directly, if you can’t find what you are looking for.
Social media review