just make sure you have the latest version of lightroom classic on your mac
- Open Lightroom Classic and click on File in the top navigation bar.
- Go to Import Develop Profiles and Presets… – a new window will open for you to find the preset files.
- Find the .zip file, click Import and the presets will load into Lightroom Classic. They will show up in the Preset panel in the Develop module.
The second method is a bit different:
- Open Lightroom Classic and go to the Develop module.
- On the left panel, look for the Presets panel and click the small + icon next to it.
- Select Import Presets from the dropdown menu – a window will open for you to find the preset files.
- Find the .zip file, import it and the presets will show in the Preset panel.
If the + sign next to the Presets panel does not allow you to import presets, make sure that you have at least one image imported into your Library module. Once you do, Lightroom will allow you to import presets using the “+ sign” method.
If you have any questions how to import presets in Lightroom Classic, please contact us.